Here are 5 worth looking at:
Evernote – https://evernote.com/
- The ability to save anything from webpages to clips to photos to sounds
- Evernote syncs each device so you are always updated
- You can also research and work with friends on projects
- You can plan for events
- You can remember important things to do, dates, times and more
- Includes powerful search functions
Teamly – http://new.teamly.com/home
- Ability to download it from Google Chrome Web Store
- Integrates with gmail or you can use it as an app
- You can fill in a daily to do list (I recommend 5 things)
- Every day you get emailed a list of what your to do items were
- Highly recommended. Very simple and easy to use
Remember the Milk – http://www.rememberthemilk.com/
- As old as time this one
- Available in just about every format on every device
- Can also sync with gmail and integrate into it
- A nice simple to do list
- Also allows you to send to do reminders via Twitter DM just follow @rtm
Wunderlist - https://www.wunderlist.com/#/login
- If you are a design junkie then you will really appreciate the work that has gone into this to do list
- Features beautiful clean design, wonderful backgrounds and fonts
- Integrates with devices across all platforms and syncs from cloud storage
Do it (Tomorrow) – http://tomorrow.do/
- A wonderful little to do list which you can add to google chrome. Very simple and beautiful to look at.
- Superb design and sounds. They think of everything.
- The idea is to just put one or two things in it.
- Aimed at people who love to procrastinate
- Gives you the ability to just simply move things to Tomorrow. Hence the name.
What is your favorite To Do App?
image from lifehacker.com
Fred Felton is a keynote speaker, social media consultant, author business analyst and website designer. Fred is also owner of Falcon’s Cove a digital media agency based in Umhlanga Rocks, South Africa. You can also find Fred on Twitter and Facebook.